A Flexsola™ building system property will be more attractive and economically viable than conventionally built buildings. Economic projections indicate that initial investment could be recovered over a few years if advantage is taken of all the potential financial benefits of using this system.
Where a large percentage of the purchase price of a home comes from a mortgage, a conventional house remains a liability for a long time, despite its growing equity. In contrast, a Flexsola™ building is a financial asset because of savings not found in conventional buildings such as:
- Lower construction cost resulting from prefabrication and the unique modular system further enhanced by the use of the saddle connection system, which speeds up the erection of the posts and beams.
- Reduced insurance costs.
- Long-term lower costs of energy consumption and maintenance.
- Revenue generating options due the functional flexibility of the floor plan (i.e. rental of a secondary unit, or home-based business).
- Electricity generation revenue.
- Relocation potential of the entire house, or of some of its modules.